Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger location request?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is there a way to request that Tesla consider a region for supercharger installation? In searching this forum, I can't seem to find any current suggestions, except to apply to host a supercharger, which is not my case.

In my particular example, the Adirondack Mountains in New York are a supercharger desert, none at all. Yet in 3 seasons of the year, tourists on road trips vastly outnumber local residents, so there is a need in this region of approximately 6 million acres. Consider Lake Placid, Tupper Lake, Saranac Lake, Blue Mountain Lake, North Creek, Old Forge, etc. Hey, Tesla. Pick one. Or two!

I was wondering about this up near Lake Placid as I will be taking our new MYP up to the area the week before New Years. Plan on staying at the Crowne Plaza as they are a Tesla Destination charging hotel. Guess they have 2 Charges in there parking lot. Will be interesting to see how that works and I did see they have 2 superchargers in the area. You go out of that area and you might be in trouble if not appropriately charged.