Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Manning park, BC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks like 12 stalls. Posted on fb.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231228-131733.png
    Screenshot_20231228-131733.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 147
Moderator note: This post (and follow-ups) was moved from a different thread.

Big news!! Just located a new BC Supercharger and it was never posted anywhere, not even as a soon to be location on the Tesla website.

Manning Park is complete and waiting to be turned on. Can a moderator add a new location to the map for Manning Park?

See photo of the new 12 stall.

Attachments

• superchargers.jpg
    superchargers.jpg
    152.9 KB · Views: 58
Last edited by a moderator:
Big news!! Just located a new BC Supercharger and it was never posted anywhere, not even as a soon to be location on the Tesla website.

Manning Park is complete and waiting to be turned on. Can a moderator add a new location to the map for Manning Park?

See photo of the new 12 stall.
I really regret not pulling in there. We did hear about it somewhere (maybe in Federal grant info) some time ago but then it fell silent and all the press was for the BC Hydro site. I convinced myself I mis-remembered and didn't bother pulling off on a recent drive by for a look. I was sure one of the sleuths on here would have posted it!

I saw this new location by pure chance a few days ago when I went to checkout the new 180 kw BC Hydro fast chargers on my way through Manning Park. To my shock I saw new Tesla Superchargers sitting there too! Nothing on the Tesla map or anywhere online.

It's an interesting new location, but how sad that Tesla is no longer giving us heads up on where new locations are coming. It was always a neat adventure to hunt for a new Supercharger, but now we have no idea where to look. Very disappointing.

• Funny
Reactions: bolero and PLUS EV
I saw this new location by pure chance a few days ago when I went to checkout the new 180 kw BC Hydro fast chargers on my way through Manning Park. To my shock I saw new Tesla Superchargers sitting there too! Nothing on the Tesla map or anywhere online.

It's an interesting new location, but how sad that Tesla is no longer giving us heads up on where new locations are coming. It was always a neat adventure to hunt for a new Supercharger, but now we have no idea where to look. Very disappointing.
Just like the Richmond 40 stalls supercharger.. it was unannounced and a few more in BC

My guesses for next year in BC would be Grand Forks (Tesla has applied to City), maybe Comox, Campbell River and Ucluelet/Tofino on V.I. Up north there is a good chance of sites west of Prince George and from PG to Fort St. John. For infill sites, my bets would be on places like Victoria and Kelowna.

It's going to be a little rough for non-Tesla drivers waiting in line for Bc Hydro charger(s) with multiple superchargers open mere meters away...

Superchargers will take Teslas out of the BCH lineup at least.
We Tesla folks have been patient (mostly). Only a year or two and we will all be sharing as new non Tesla EVs get tesla ports. Then we will be crying for a couple years til it builds up more, then smiling as Tesla stock takes off. Happy Investing!

Reactions: NSTM3
We Tesla folks have been patient (mostly). Only a year or two and we will all be sharing as new non Tesla EVs get tesla ports. Then we will be crying for a couple years til it builds up more, then smiling as Tesla stock takes off. Happy Investing!
Also this year they should be getting adaptors, hopefully that trickles in gives them time to build out more.