Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Modesto, CA - Joyce Ave (LIVE 8 Aug 2023, 8 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A contact I have at the utility here (TID) had told me about this site a few weeks ago at the following location: 1305 Herndon Rd Modesto, CA. He confirmed it’s an 8 stall V3 installation which will be starting construction very soon. I’m leaving this as an unconfirmed permit for now since there’s only a mention of “8 fueling stations” and I’m not sure if the permitting people got confused between the fuel pumps and the charging stalls or only the fuel pumps were explicitly mentioned in the permit (the Superchargers are going adjacent to a 7-11 which is being remodeled at the moment.)
F4A93217-E9BD-4C6B-894B-7FF1FC09DB15.jpeg

Screen Shot 2022-05-24 at 9.23.42 AM.png

It looks like this site is a gas station, a mini mart, a car wash, and the superchargers. Taco Bell and Starbucks are the closest walking distance food places (about a block) other than the new mini mart. Also McDonald's and Denny's are about 2 blocks. I would guess the mini mart hosting the superchargers will mean the restrooms will be available while charging which is ideal. The neighborhood is a little sketchy, especially late at night, but hey, beggars can't be choosers: there are plenty of gas stations in sketchy areas so supercharging in less than optimal neighborhoods is to be expected. Also, neighborhood issues aside, this is as good as it gets for NB-99 freeway access.

• Informative
Reactions: mociaf9