Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Nashville, TN

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I see a new plugshare post as of yesterady (March 17) "This charging station is adding chargers but has construction fencing surrounding charger area. Can get to all 8 but likely a wait."
Here are some photos I took earlier this week of the construction. Getting to the stalls closest to the bank is a tight fit. This location stays busy most of the time during the day. It only has extra stalls when most are sleeping.

PXL_20230315_215421806.jpg
PXL_20230315_215458917.jpg
PXL_20230315_215519566.jpg
PXL_20230315_220659811.jpg

View attachment 928579

Tesla website saying this location has 24 superchargers available. Can anyone confirm the expansion is up and running?
The Phone app shows 24 total stalls as well.However its only showing 4 actually available. I suspect the 16 new stalls have been marked busy until they are turned up. I think its close to operating but not quite.

Screenshot 2023-04-15 08.15.57.png

Reactions: Amped412
Oh man, this is great. We drive from FL to WI and back a couple times a year and make dozens of stops at all variety of v3 and v2, in cities and in boonies, and this is the only one we ever consistently wait at. (Never long, but notable when we're the only Tesla period at many others.) We're also LIFO a lot of the time, so I'm not sure if this is a popular uber/local hangout or what.

I was disappointed because the 2 under construction near here weren't done, and I was hoping those would take pressure off this one for a trip coming up. I guess it's not even needed!

Truth be told I think soon enough we'll be stopping at the Bucees in Murfreesboro and skipping Nashville altogether, but this is still nice to see in the meantime.

Reactions: Jeff Hudson