Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Newark, DE

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
22.JPG 23.JPG Sunday afternoon

Curt, I agree that driving 200+ miles having lunch and then drive another 100 before stopping for the night is OK. I would be looking to use the SC network if I was planing on driving more then 400 mile in one day. The only thing I wish Tesla would do is give use actual mile distance to the next SC instead of straight line distance.
umm, the nav/trip planner will give you actual mileage

The trench must have been just for the high voltage supply line. Look at the last set of pics ( post # 481) submitted. That empty pad with the conduit sticking up is for a transformer.

You are correct there is an empty pad where the high voltage line needs to some in. Conduits in place but no transformer on the pad. I will stop by today as that appears to be the next connection that needs to be made.

Those were the feed wire conduits for the transformer which is now in place. Getting very close to being done

Sorry to disagree but they are not. The transformer wires enter under the grey distribution panels. I am talking about 6 large grey currently capped conduit right at edge of the supercharger/distribution panel pad. There is a really good picture of them in one of delanman's photos.

Sorry to disagree but they are not. The transformer wires enter under the grey distribution panels. I am talking about 6 large grey currently capped conduit right at edge of the supercharger/distribution panel pad. There is a really good picture of them in one of delanman's photos.

Future expansion?

Looks like to me these have the old style thick charging cables and not the new water cooled ones. I wonder why?