Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Okeechobee, FL (Yeehaw Junction)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Location marker is erroneous. The actual is on the east side of Okeechobee, FL off of Hwy 70, next to Bills Mini-Mart.
Yeehaw Junction is 33 miles north of Okeechobee.
1709391641804.png

If you are correct, the location name for this Supercharger should be changed to Yeehaw Junction. I'm not aware of naming any Supercharger location after the county. Okeechobee is both the county and a town located 33 miles south of this location.

Wow. Just wow.

I’m wondering though, when we see the V4 power rating match or exceed the power the CyberTruck can pull.

Are these V3 cabinets and V4 pedestals?

I wonder when we will see an honest to goodness V4 station.
My hope is that with these "mega stations" they will at least start the rollout of actual V4 stations so they're futureproofed for at least the next decade.

Reactions: Utah John
Wow. Just wow.

I’m wondering though, when we see the V4 power rating match or exceed the power the CyberTruck can pull.

Are these V3 cabinets and V4 pedestals?

I wonder when we will see an honest to goodness V4 station.
The site plan is just a preliminary rendering - no details were presented on the technical specs of the site that we know of. It will likely be V3 supercharger cabinets with v4 posts, unless Tesla has evolved to something newer prior to construction.