Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Oxford, NC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just charged here today for the first time. The spots are really confusing if you aren't paying attention. Someone was plugged in on the wrong side and threw off the person on the correct side. Luckily its a v3 SuC location and you don't have to do the every other spot thing or else people's heads would explode trying to do the math to find the optimal spot. 😅

Even though there are signs ("Use Other Side") and the lines are yellow for the incorrect spots and white for the correct spots I wish there was something even more obvious to steer people away from using the wrong sides. Maybe cross hash marks on the pavement or the back side of the SuC is a different color or has red X's on it. 🤷‍♂️ I guess it doesnt really matter since you could just move your car if someone else is on the wrong side but it just makes it a bit less effecient than it could be.

FYI, The Mexican restaurant, Toros Cantina, is a solid place to eat while you are charging since its in the same parking lot and the service is fast.