Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Palm Springs, CA (LIVE 19 Jun 2019, 11 urban + 12 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Moderator note: multiple posts moved to this thread Posts about locals charging at Superchargers: complain here! :-)_

See my post #12 in this thread. The issue of “locals charging” is the same at every Supercharger. So there is a common thread for the discussion, which prevents threads about specific Superchargers from getting derailed with this years-long and endless argument. The reality is that some Tesla owners who live near Superchargers will use them — for a variety of reasons — and Tesla does not prohibit them from doing so.

Any questions about this PM me, do not post your question here.

Thank you. :cool:

DB068FA3-1115-4062-911D-066C85F7BF4D.jpeg
I drove through the parking structure today and saw this, but I didn’t have time to get out and inspect them. A row of parking spaces is sectioned off with a chain link fence.

Last edited:
Enter the parking garage across from the Palm Springs art museum and drive straight in. At the stop sign make a left and then on the next aisle make a right. You will see a blue number six that says 6 north and make a left. You will see the 11 urban chargers that are being installed. Attached is the entrance to go in.

Attachments

• CA035B22-2817-4C51-BB3D-34E6D7DFA70A.jpeg
    CA035B22-2817-4C51-BB3D-34E6D7DFA70A.jpeg
    294.1 KB · Views: 81
Reactions: Nando
Enter the parking garage across from the Palm Springs art museum and drive straight in. At the stop sign make a left and then on the next aisle make a right. You will see a blue number six that says 6 north and make a left. You will see the 11 urban chargers that are being installed. Attached is the entrance to go in.
Wow... THANK YOU... I HOPE they open soon!