Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Phoenix, AZ - East Cactus Road

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Saw this one on Facebook. The valley can use them, they stay pretty busy! Still waiting on one in Prescott, we just have an EA charger.
1691814329054.png

Wow, this is the most action PHX has ever seen! 5 current sites under construction and 2 more with permits?

Fantastic, keep them coming! Hopefully, Old Town Scottdale, Downtown PHX, and downtown Tempe are next, along with Fountain Hills, Globe, Show Low, Prescott, Wikiup, Williams or Seligman, and anywhere between Flag and Farmington on the northern route to make the whole state truly open to go anywhere with any Tesla.

Any magic docks in AZ? Kinda Sus that Phoenix metro getting bombarded with future SCs.

From a previous Sprint customer when LTE was barely booming, seeing these pins pop up gives me the same excitement when I would see an LTE antenna lit up in the valley 🥹🥲and like always then and now, Vegas would always have more smh.

Moved from the 51 and greenway to indian school and litchfield. Wish this one was live when I lived there. Would’ve saved me many times though Mayo, and Shea helped.

Wow, this is the most action PHX has ever seen! 5 current sites under construction and 2 more with permits?

Fantastic, keep them coming! Hopefully, Old Town Scottdale, Downtown PHX, and downtown Tempe are next, along with Fountain Hills, Globe, Show Low, Prescott, Wikiup, Williams or Seligman, and anywhere between Flag and Farmington on the northern route to make the whole state truly open to go anywhere with any Tesla.
Agree on Globe, Show Low, Prescott, Wikiup, Seligman. And somewhere that opens up the North Rim to easy Tesla use. And don’t forget about Kayenta.
But, for the metro area, south Gilbert and/or Queen Creek is the most glaringly neglected area.