Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Salem, IL

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Salem, IL

Host Type: Restaurant
Host: Subway
Along Primary Interstates: I-57
Along US Numbered Highways (<=5mi): US-50
Along Auxiliary Interstates: None

I-57

To: Effingham - Avenue of Mid-America, IL - 45.2 miles
Diversion: 1.3 miles
To: Champaign - W Kirby Ave, IL - 118.3 miles

US-50

To: Washington, IN - 104.8 miles
Diversion: 0.2 miles
To: Cincinnati, OH (v2) - 287.7 miles

Unfortunately I doubt this one will be done by Christmas @Raisin45567 . Appears they are waiting on a transformer.

IMG_1575.jpeg

IMG_1576.jpeg

Am I wrong on looking at the position of the Charging Posts as being on the WRONG SIDE of the stalls? Looks like they did this backwards.
A great layout IF it were reversed.
Sorry no, they are on the right side of the parking spot which is closest to the left side of the car that the charge port is on when you back in. And the cable comes out of the right side of the stall which would be closest to the car :)

Sorry no, they are on the right side of the parking spot which is closest to the left side of the car that the charge port is on when you back in. And the cable comes out of the right side of the stall which would be closest to the car :)
But, due to the angled positioning, would allow easy access to Non-Tesla vehicles in the future. You would lose access to one stall minimum. It will be years before you see this location anywhere near max capacity though. Although with the Eclipse is coming, the network could see a massive overload as folks from all over head in and out the area.