Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - East Peoria, IL

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Spotted by

Craig Magarity in Central IL Tesla Owners Club
412130892_10159971805248543_2351937377301025505_n.jpg

Supercharger being built in East Peoria by Buffalo Wild Wings/Culver's

Last edited by a moderator:
No magic dock but they did also include plan level 2 with magic dock on the back side, 4-6 I think. For timing there was a contractor there and he mentioned delays for the transformer and a meter. Could be months more before this site is live based on what he is hearing for lead times. Electrical meters and transformers are in short supply these days it sounded like.

Reactions: benjer95
Unfortunately, no. Tesla doesn’t currently have any 3rd party billing set up for Superchargers, except for those that have been retrofitted with Magic Dock CCS adapters built Into them.
I hope you're wrong about these new supercharger not being the "magic dock" models. I talked to A2Z, the company that makes supercharger adapter for non teslas, and they said the car/app has to do the handshake to start and charge the fee. A2Z stated, for example, the ford pass app would help connect car to supercharger. I have a VW egolf, which has no app like Ford pass or what ever GM uses.