Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Pontiac, Illinois

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Attachments

• 90AE3981-D31B-461D-AB77-3CD332578510.jpeg
    90AE3981-D31B-461D-AB77-3CD332578510.jpeg
    131.6 KB · Views: 186
Pontiac, IL

Host Type: Gas Station
Host: Wally's
Along Primary Interstates: I-55
Along US Numbered Highways (<=5mi): None
Along Auxiliary Interstates: None

I-55

To: Dwight, IL - 21.2 miles
Diversion: 0.8 miles
To: Joliet, IL - 62.4 miles (Construction)

Density. Also, particularly helpful for travel between Peoria, IL and Chicago, IL.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kewmpie1
I was wondering if they would install supercharges at this location as the current set of electric charges is not that great. I do enjoy a Wally's stop and now with the superchargers, this is pretty much a guaranteed stop.

Wow there’s already 1 a couple of exits down the road….after just coming back from St. Louis last night, the Lincoln, IL area would be a better spot in my opinion than this. Oh well, I won’t complain so hey…
Totally agree with this. Springfield is always too short of a stop coming from St. Louis but it’s a stretch to make it to Bloomington normal depending on weather, begin state of charge etc…..I’d be ecstatic with a charger at Lincoln! I also travel to Peoria a lot but usually south of the actual city where the charger is located so its always an extra trip out of my way for that as well Lincoln charger would solve this issue also as I could stop there on the way up and make it back on the same charge.

Reactions: Kdewalt10