Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Salem, NH

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Meter is in, as of yesterday! Stalls weren't illuminated yet
IMG_6101.jpeg

@Tdreamer How long does it usually take for power to be turned on after meter installation?
same day to... almost forever. I don't think there is a usually unfortunately. There are many superchargers in the New England area at or near this final stage of completion. No guarantees, but this site along with many others should be live before the end of the month.

A wildcard *may* be the status of the Rockland Maine v4 NEVI site. It's possible the issues Tesla is having getting that site up and functional are impacting their bandwidth to bring these other new v3 sites online in the region. I say it's possible, not knowing how many Tesla team members there are in the region doing commissioning overall. If there is just one team in the region, then I think that is likely why various sites ready to go live have been delayed.

same day to... almost forever. I don't think there is a usually unfortunately. There are many superchargers in the New England area at or near this final stage of completion. No guarantees, but this site along with many others should be live before the end of the month.

A wildcard *may* be the status of the Rockland Maine v4 NEVI site. It's possible the issues Tesla is having getting that site up and functional are impacting their bandwidth to bring these other new v3 sites online in the region. I say it's possible, not knowing how many Tesla team members there are in the region doing commissioning overall. If there is just one team in the region, then I think that is likely why various sites ready to go live have been delayed.
Appreciate the insight!:)