Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Painted Post, NY

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Guacahummus

Supporting Member
Jul 11, 2020
Tex 📐
1. (298.00-01-031.110)
SITE PLAN AMENDMENT APPLICATION FROM TESLA TO CONVERT 16 EXISTING PARKING SPACES TO EV CHARGING SPACES AT 3159 SILVERBACK LANE. WITH PUBLIC HEARING.

POINTS TO CONSIDER:
The property is located in an R-S Regional Service District.
The applicant seeks to convert sixteen existing parking spaces in the mini-mall development in the Wal-Mart Plaza adjacent to Applebee’s and convert them to Tesla EV charging stations.

UPON HEARING NO APPLICABLE ADVERSE COMMENT FROM THE PUBLIC, THE PLANNING BOARD APPROVES THE SITE PLAN AMENDMENT.

https://www.erwinny.org/minutes/?board=Planning Board Search in the October 02, 2023 minutes.

First noted by: https://teslanorth.com/2023/10/07/60477

I went yesterday to check on the progress of this location.
All the charging stalls are installed, the chain link fence is still around the work site. Spools of wire and construction materials still present. It’s getting close to opening I’m sure. I was running late to an appointment otherwise I would have taken a picture.
My dad goes to Walmart every day, so he usually keeps me updated 😂

• Informative
Reactions: jrreno
I went yesterday to check on the progress of this location.
All the charging stalls are installed, the chain link fence is still around the work site. Spools of wire and construction materials still present. It’s getting close to opening I’m sure. I was running late to an appointment otherwise I would have taken a picture.
My dad goes to Walmart every day, so he usually keeps me updated 😂
Any changes, chatted with someone on twitter the day before your post and didnt seem like much update from her original post on 27feb

Was hoping to make my way back to the Corning area in May with my non-tesla, not sure this location will be done yet.
IMG_20240407_211150.jpg
IMG_20240407_211158.jpg

Any changes, chatted with someone on twitter the day before your post and didnt seem like much update from her original post on 27feb
Sorry I just saw this!
I see you went yesterday. As you can see nothing is happening. My husband went last Monday and said there was nothing going on yet. I would imagine this should be done by May if you are coming to Corning. You could always charge at Dunkin or CMOG has some Level 2 chargers.

I made my husband stop by this morning on his way to the VA 😂
It looks like they should be turned on any day now, all construction materials are gone-except the cones! And they were nice enough to even put a trash can, now let’s hope people use it.

Attachments

• Resized_20240422_075131_1713786776520.jpeg
    Resized_20240422_075131_1713786776520.jpeg
    603.1 KB · Views: 1