Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - San Bruno, CA - El Camino Real (LIVE 29 Jan 2022, 28 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If you're getting off I-380 going north on El Camino Real, it's in the mall lot immediately on the right. Get in the right lane and you'll see it on your right. The first light you get to, turn right into the shopping center, then right again - it's on the right. Good chicken wings at Hooters.
When turning right at the first light, isn't it on the left? Turn right on the first light off 380 to enter the shopping center and turn left and it's on the left? If you turn right on the 2nd light, then it's another right turn to get into the shopping center and it'll be on your right. But there's also an entrance to the shopping center between the first and second light right in front of Petco. From that entrance it'll be on your left.

When turning right at the first light, isn't it on the left? Turn right on the first light off 380 to enter the shopping center and turn left and it's on the left? If you turn right on the 2nd light, then it's another right turn to get into the shopping center and it'll be on your right. But there's also an entrance to the shopping center between the first and second light right in front of Petco. From that entrance it'll be on your left.
Once one turns OFF El Camino heading northbound into the shopping center, the SC's are technically on BOTH sides of the shopping center main entry road at that point. I actually don't recall the turn in to the shopping center being a LIGHT per se, but could be wrong..

edit: I guess there IS A light at Tanforan Way (which is the entry road) but there is a right turn lane dedicated of course - because, shopping.

Yes, you're right. If you go pass the light (about 50 feet) there is an entrance (no light) on the right that will put you in the middle of the chargers - unless they blocked off that entrance. Still, at that point, it's hard to miss the chargers.

Saw some guys working yesterday, but still not lit up
F73DFB42-D1B9-499C-BDF1-8BA9A6E50D24.jpeg
7A601C50-ED50-49FF-9A89-1BBFFA8944DC.jpeg

Wondering what's going to happen to this Supercharger spot now that Tanforan mall was sold to a new developer.

I grew up going to this mall. Feeling a little sad to see it go.