Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Santa Monica, CA (LIVE 18 Feb 2022, 62 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Entrance blocked and testing in progress

Attachments

• 20220217_184603.jpg
    20220217_184603.jpg
    289.9 KB · Views: 275
Apparently cafe is opening in Hollywood instead according to Musk. And summer ETA for remaining stalls.

Is there actually battery storage and\or solar canopy onsite as listed on map?
Good point, original plan had solar and battery but it's not there yet (or it might be the 2nd half) so have removed that from the supercharge.info entry, for now.

What is this one labelled on the car nav (if it's there yet)? Think it should be "Santa Monica - 1401 Santa Monica Blvd" ?

Good point, original plan had solar and battery but it's not there yet (or it might be the 2nd half) so have removed that from the supercharge.info entry, for now.

What is this one labelled on the car nav (if it's there yet)? Think it should be "Santa Monica - 1401 Santa Monica Blvd" ?
The nav title changed yesterday when it went live

20220218_184606.jpg

Hi all.

We are going to visit Santa Monica Pier next Wednesday and would like to charge our Tesla during that time.
Any recommendation about where to do so?
I see this charger is brand new but i dont see it on google map

Thank you in advance

Hi all.

We are going to visit Santa Monica Pier next Wednesday and would like to charge our Tesla during that time.

Thank you in advance
This place just opened yesterday. It's about 1 miles from Santa Monica Pier and probably the best place to charge before you go or leave.

Reactions: vegasko
Hi all.

Thank you in advance
There is a supercharger a 7 minute walk from the pier at the top of the parking garage at Santa Monica Place (outdoor shopping mall). Just find the pier on the map and look at the closest one. It's on 2nd and Broadway. To charge at this new on here would be a huge mistake if you're trying to visit the pier while charging. I'd recommend charging here first, and then taking your time to walk around by the pier without trying to squeeze in charging at the same time