Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Sarasota, FL - Clark Road

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Progress as of March 13th
A97C758C-0E5B-4E72-ACB9-17414310E661.jpeg

site reminds me of Yulee.

How is the Construction progressing? This is a need to supplement current Sarasota site.
I just drove by today. They are installing the pedestals. The base for the transformer is not in place yet. The base for the SC cabinets is in place but cabinets are not installed yet.
I’ll try to add some more pictures this week. I don’t like to take pics when workers are present.

• Informative
Reactions: X Fan and mociaf9
Reactions: X Fan
So for travelers on I-75 this is going to be somewhat inconvenient. The WaWa is very close to I-75. Access off I-75 will be relatively simple. Unfortunately getting back on I-75 will not be.
Options are:
1. Take a right turn onto Clark Road ( left is not available) and make a Uturn at Honore or further down Clark.
2. Exit to the rear of the WaWa on to Honore and turning right (which is your only option) drive north to the roundabout and come back south to Clark, turn left at the light.
3. If one is driving North another option is to continue north on Honore and turn right onto Bee Ridge Road entering I-75 from it.
One other complication is that they are currently rebuilding the intersection of Clark and I-75 and sometimes this causes traffic delays in an already busy intersection.

• Informative
Reactions: X Fan
As of today 4/25/2022, looks like the stations are all wired, SC cabinets in place and meter mount in place. Still no pad for the transformer and no transformer. I think the parking area will require new pavement since the area immediately in front of the stations is backfilled dirt.
20220425 a.JPG

Reactions: mociaf9