Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - St Augustine, FL

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Why the new thread? Pictures and discussion here: St. Augustine Supercharger - Page 3

Because apparently not everyone looks in the regional threads for status on the east coast Superchargers. Just trying to broadcast to the widest audience possible. I've already suggested the mods consolidate the southeast and Florida SC threads under this topic but to no avail. Not a big deal.

I'm glad they aren't consolidating over to here, because some people just monitor the regional threads!

I realize that some monitor this section for SuperCharger install activity EVERYWHERE, but some of us just want to monitor the approach of the SC network to our neighborhood.

If there's an existing thread, I don't think a new one should be created here. To alert people here to developments, what you could do is simply post a link to the existing thread into this thread:

Tesla Supercharger network

,,, which is stickied at the top of this general section.

I'm glad they aren't consolidating over to here, because some people just monitor the regional threads!

I realize that some monitor this section for SuperCharger install activity EVERYWHERE, but some of us just want to monitor the approach of the SC network to our neighborhood.

If there's an existing thread, I don't think a new one should be created here. To alert people here to developments, what you could do is simply post a link to the existing thread into this thread:

Tesla Supercharger network

,,, which is stickied at the top of this general section.
i had the same opinion at first.... But I've learned to like this method. Things get buried too easily in that thread. A specific sub forum for location specific threads (like this one) would help provide an exact location for these. They could be the only reads in that sub forum. That would really keep it clean.

the double threads are kind of necessary. There's no time to check all the regional threads, posts in that long read get buried easily, and having to check constantly in those regional threads to look for updates would be annoying.

This method works great.

Yes, I know some people weren't fond of this method, but I thought it might be a bit easier to find information about the ones that you had specific interest in. If the Charging Standards and Infrastructure thread had regions, I think it would be good to move the threads to the current subcategory, but in lieu of that I think this method has worked OK for the flurry of new superchargers in the past month or so.