Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - St. George, SC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
349A7813-0E6F-4B51-8A27-18266AB2C8AB.jpeg
D09D2AAC-BC63-46FF-AB54-A1C42E53AB39.jpeg

FYI with all the bollards thought theses would have been safe but nope - looks like someone backed into 2B and it took out the 4 stations on that cabinet.

I've been thru here a few times now and without fail I get local pull up and ask me what's going on and how it works. I know Tesla doesn't do marketing but they're missing out big time not having some kind of website / phone number / marketing here.

• Informative
Reactions: PStewart and jsight
FYI with all the bollards thought theses would have been safe but nope - looks like someone backed into 2B and it took out the 4 stations on that cabinet.

I've been thru here a few times now and without fail I get local pull up and ask me what's going on and how it works. I know Tesla doesn't do marketing but they're missing out big time not having some kind of website / phone number / marketing here.
Wait...someone trucked it that bad that they took out the bollard and the 2B station? 🤣 Classic South Carolina...

Wait...someone trucked it that bad that they took out the bollard and the 2B station? 🤣 Classic South Carolina...
No, looks like it has a slight lean (<5 deg) and probably lifted the bolts a little. This is the most visible station you can see in my earlier photo. Hitting it was impressive, but totally possible without touching a bollard as this is one of the most exposed stations.

Also the lighted logo as a status indicator is woefully inadequate during the day. Many a car tried to use these until I wrapped the connectors over.