Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Superior, CO

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Superior is back! At least, the SuperCharger is on-line and serving up electrons (although apparently not at full amperage). The grounds around the charging pylons no longer look like a disaster area, they're cleaning up the remains of the hotel across the street. The roof has been removed from the building, only the steel skeleton remains. I'm still guessing that they'll rebuild the original design using the old skeleton.

1651881022964.png

Superior is back! At least, the SuperCharger is on-line and serving up electrons (although apparently not at full amperage). The grounds around the charging pylons no longer look like a disaster area, they're cleaning up the remains of the hotel across the street. The roof has been removed from the building, only the steel skeleton remains. I'm still guessing that they'll rebuild the original design using the old skeleton.

View attachment 801405
Progress!!!

Furious rebuilding activity continues at the Superior CO Service Center. The building is completely fenced off as is most of the parking lot to facilitate the rebuilding, however all the superchargers are accessible from Marshall Rd. It’s a bit cramped to get around all that fencing.

The glass and metal parts of the building exterior wall looks mostly complete, and it looks like only the sections of that were wood still need to be installed. The inside I think is still one large open space as can be seen through all that glass. So they’ve still go a ways to go.

9973E454-9D97-4C36-844C-C719F43D9088.jpeg

Last edited: