Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Surrey, BC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey everyone. So, I've skimmed this thread from beginning to end and see lots of talk of a White Rock / South Surrey upcoming supercharger, dating back at least a couple of years. The Tesla site says it's coming soon White Rock, BC | Tesla Canada but no details of location or timeframe. Does anyone have any newer info?
I'm always on the lookout for a charger being built in White Rock / South Surrey, but I haven't seen any permits or construction yet.

I think we are all hoping a charger will be built by the end of the year but “Coming soon in 2020” will turn into “Coming 2021” just like 2019 turned into 2020 haha

The supercharger in Blaine was built instead of White Rock. You can come across the border to get a cheaper fill up, but you'll have to quarantine for 14 days when you get back home.
They won't even let you cross haha, it's been closed for a while.

There are tons of Teslas in South Surrey / White Rock, a charge is only another of time. Tesla time... XD

They won't even let you cross haha, it's been closed for a while.

There are tons of Teslas in South Surrey / White Rock, a charge is only another of time. Tesla time... XD

@PLUS EV trust me, we miss our little road trips down to the Seattle area (typically stay in Bellevue or occasionally downtown or Redmond) big time. Hoping my next drive south will be in a MY. (Planning to order in the next few weeks or so.)

@Poobearcretu please keep us posted if you find out more! I guess in the meantime we can road trip to Guildford (my old stomping grounds) or Richmond (we're there fairly regularly anyway, short trip through the tunnel). This of course being after we take delivery.

@PLUS EV trust me, we miss our little road trips down to the Seattle area (typically stay in Bellevue or occasionally downtown or Redmond) big time. Hoping my next drive south will be in a MY. (Planning to order in the next few weeks or so.)

@Poobearcretu please keep us posted if you find out more! I guess in the meantime we can road trip to Guildford (my old stomping grounds) or Richmond (we're there fairly regularly anyway, short trip through the tunnel). This of course being after we take delivery.

Probably not as much as I miss my road trips up to Vancouver. That's a great city you guys have there, and the Persian food is unbeatable.