Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Towson, MD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So, I'm sure I could run by and check this, but are all 8 working? Whenever I look at the in car screen the max I have ever seen available is 4. I check at all different times of the day, just curious.

i've been going to this supercharger frequently and there are always 2-4 stalls broken/out of order. really quite embarrassing how bad the reliability is.

i've been going to this supercharger frequently and there are always 2-4 stalls broken/out of order. really quite embarrassing how bad the reliability is.

Are they actually broken? Sometimes the information display can be inaccurate. I’ve seen that at Springfield, where the car says only one stall is available and two are offline, but there are five or six empty stalls.

Are they actually broken? Sometimes the information display can be inaccurate. I’ve seen that at Springfield, where the car says only one stall is available and two are offline, but there are five or six empty stalls.
yeah, whenever you plug them in, there's a communication error. i saw one poor guy back in and out of 4 stalls before finding a working one. it's really embarrassing to the brand, this is located in a high volume gas station. and it's brand new.

• Informative
Reactions: Big Earl
Busy site, as it is the only one on the north (and nothing on west) side of Baltimore.
PXL_20231113_194821855.jpg
PXL_20231113_194846571.jpg
PXL_20231113_195455208.jpg