Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Tustin, CA - Irvine Blvd. (permit expired, 16 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Last edited by a moderator:
Found a permit on the Tustin website for yet another new Supercharger installation. I don't think any construction has started yet. Address is 1198 Irvine Blvd, the shopping center with Cafe Rio, Rock 'n' Brews, Trader Joes, etc. 16 stalls. Great location.

Nice find! New thread created from your post.

Bruce.

You guys do great and very valuable work. I figured you were swamped and thought I'd post something to make sure it's not overlooked.

We're holding up well. It's just busy right now with the big Labor Day push to get things open. Thanks for making sure we don't miss anything

The big kudos go to the folks who are researching permits online and posting construction pictures - without them, we wouldn't have nearly as good an idea of what's in the works. :)

We're holding up well. It's just busy right now with the big Labor Day push to get things open. Thanks for making sure we don't miss anything

The big kudos go to the folks who are researching permits online and posting construction pictures - without them, we wouldn't have nearly as good an idea of what's in the works. :)
I've been hanging around on here since before I received my Model S in 2014. This site is such a joy. And, to have seen the stunning progress in charging stations. I have also had the privilege of being the first to charge at three separate sites. I'll keep my eyes on developments in central Orange County.

A lot of sites were built in Tustin there for a good stretch. This would have been a nice one too.

However, it sure seems new builds have slowed significantly of late, in my area. There were times I was visiting multiple builds. Not anymore. The only one still under "construction" in my area (S. OC) has been done for many months (waiting on SDG&E).

Last edited:
Also change this one to permit expired?

Permit Number: COMBC-2022-00104

1713471659952.png