Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Valdosta GA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Do you know when new sites like this will show up on Tesla's maps (in the car or on the web)? I'm driving through there on Thurs and would love to bypass Tifton but I wouldn't have much of a backup plan if the Valdosta site's not up. I'd like to just trust this forum, but it would be better if there's some independent verification.

Here. The guy who charged was even able to get the full 250. Photo from PlugShare
Do you know when new sites like this will show up on Tesla's maps (in the car or on the web)? I'm driving through there on Thurs and would love to bypass Tifton but I wouldn't have much of a backup plan if the Valdosta site's not up. I'd like to just trust this forum, but it would be better if there's some independent verification.

DEB62D69-9D53-472E-8E67-1C4FBBC0F136.jpeg

C230F477-BBE7-4AB6-9120-051207A71DC0.jpeg

In-car navigation: usually appears within days, sometimes hours if there's a reason to rush (e.g. just before holiday weekend).

Thanks. I also noticed Supercharge.info just updated the status to "Open." I'll be going there on Wednesday.

Dude, that status is based on THIS THREAD.