Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Willowick, OH

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
30320 LAKESHORE BLVD
WILLOWICK, OH 44095

IMG_0575.jpeg
IMG_0576.jpeg

Willowick, OH

Host Type: Mall
Host: Shoregate Town Center
Along Primary Interstates: I-90
Along US Numbered Highways (<=5mi): US-20
Along Auxiliary Interstates: None

I-90

To: Erie, PA (v2) - 86.9 miles
Diversion: 6.3 miles
To: Erie - Perry Hwy, PA - 69.3 miles

US-20

To: Erie, PA (v2) - 85.4 miles
Diversion: 3.2 miles
To: Erie - Perry Hwy, PA - 88.3 miles

Another Supercharger near Cleveland, sort of on I-90, but a significant diversion. So, I hope this is more an opportunity Supercharger along the lake shore highway OH-283.

I agree.
Willowick, OH

Host Type: Mall
Host: Shoregate Town Center
Along Primary Interstates: I-90
Along US Numbered Highways (<=5mi): US-20
Along Auxiliary Interstates: None

I-90

To: Erie, PA (v2) - 86.9 miles
Diversion: 6.3 miles
To: Erie - Perry Hwy, PA - 69.3 miles

US-20

To: Erie, PA (v2) - 85.4 miles
Diversion: 3.2 miles
To: Erie - Perry Hwy, PA - 88.3 miles

Another Supercharger near Cleveland, sort of on I-90, but a significant diversion. So, I hope this is more an opportunity Supercharger along the lake shore highway OH-283.
I cannot agree more. Also, in my opinion the suggested mentor SC location would be better off somewhere where R44 and I90 intersects instead.

1681825291429.png

Reactions: jdcar
When is Tesla going to put more in along 480 and more important / heavily traveled areas of Cleveland??? I had to take a different car a few weeks ago because their super chargers either can’t get opened or are in dumb off the path locations. Ashland???? It’s way off of 71! Macedonia needs to be torn out and replaced.

I agree, there needs to be a Supercharger along I-90 just east of where I-271 joins such that it captures traffic from multiple routes around Cleveland. Rt.44 just south of I-90 would be a good spot with multiple walkable amenities. I hope this new station is not the "Mentor" location I have been watching for and needing since I think 2018 as opening soon.

I agree, there needs to be a Supercharger along I-90 just east of where I-271 joins such that it captures traffic from multiple routes around Cleveland. Rt.44 just south of I-90 would be a good spot with multiple walkable amenities. I hope this new station is not the "Mentor" location I have been watching for and needing since I think 2018 as opening soon.
I have suggested the "Mentor" proposed SC be altered to move from Rte20/Rte615 to be actually cited at the new Sheetz at Rte 306/I-90. While considered Mentor, the parcel is Kirtland Township. Great for Mentor, but much more practical for interstate travellers.