Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Superchargers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
hello
Im on Anglesey and I am % sure I will be purchasing a long range model3 but I wondering when they might be rolling at least 1 superchargering station on the north wales coast , we have some destinations but no superchargers , I will be installing a tesla charger at home but will need to go up to Scotland and south wales on a regular journey so anyone with updates?

Check out the map on supercharge.info: supercharge.info

It will show you where existing chargers are, where new charger locations are currently under construction and also where construction permits have been filed for charger locations that have not yet begun construction.

hello
Im on Anglesey and I am % sure I will be purchasing a long range model3 but I wondering when they might be rolling at least 1 superchargering station on the north wales coast , we have some destinations but no superchargers , I will be installing a tesla charger at home but will need to go up to Scotland and south wales on a regular journey so anyone with updates?

Just looking at a trip from Anglesey to Inverness, it doesn't seem to be an issue. As you get near Inverness, you can stop at Aviemore Supercharger and just about reach anywhere from there.