Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharging for Salvage Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You need the TSF app.
Tesla supercharger fixer all will run on Android and activate supercharging for salvaged Tesla models. It's pretty straightforward.

You can download the App as torrent:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4e00ac79162f2cb837690f93443ef48b72c9bb7a&dn=Tesla_supercharger_fixer.apk&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.torrent.eu.org%3a451%2fannounce
I tried that magnet and uTorrent couldn't find the torrent info. Any updates?

• Love
Reactions: ElectricIAC
You need the TSF app.
Tesla supercharger fixer all will run on Android and activate supercharging for salvaged Tesla models. It's pretty straightforward.

You can download the App as torrent:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4e00ac79162f2cb837690f93443ef48b72c9bb7a&dn=Tesla_supercharger_fixer.apk&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.torrent.eu.org%3a451%2fannounce
I tried that magnet and it didn't work. Any updates?

I think its time to update this tread...

Forget the app mentioned unless u want malware or your info stolen etc.
U can't enable SC with an app lol

SC/DC parameters are in the gateway and u need either Root, Toolbox2 or Toolbox3 Service Center version (the one sold to public won't work)
Contact @LayZ for root/SC/DC, he did mine remotely fairly easy n quickly, for a price of course :)
Keep in mind that Tesla can still disable SC/DC from the Supercharger itself even if you're offline so do it at your own risk or just stay away n use DC.
Some new cars come with CCS hardware/setting enabled and just need an adapter. Legacy cars need retrofit installed first.

Updates and Tesla App works just fine for Salvage cars, i got a recent update myself. (Edit: i should clarify, it works on Salvage cars not sure about Rooted cars)
I hear FSD/EAP n such features also stay n tied to the car.

Search is your friend, many treads about these issues...
Be smart n enjoy the awesome car!

Last edited:
  • Love