Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Survey: Demand for custom fit trunk well/frunk organizer?

Are you willing/looking to buy exact fit adjustable trunk well/frunk organizer?

• I have it one from other existing brand and found out it does the job.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have it one from other existing brand but looking for better options.

• I am planning to buy one.

• I would like to buy one and willing to pay more than $100 for frunk/trunk set.

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was looking for exact fit trunk and frunk organizers for my Model 3 but options out there is dissapointed me. Either of them is not exact fit, looks like aftermarket product which does not fit the style of the Model 3 or made from collapsible thin cloth/synthetic cheap material.

I decided to do it for myself and now looking for necessary tools nd materials to build it. If there is enough demand I might produce a few extra.

I have a few ideas about the design and probably build one with rigid materials like 3d printed + mdf plank covered with black trunk liner that matches with Model 3.

I will be glad if you put your answer to my survey.

Thanks.

I do not keep much in my frunk at the moment, but I would be interested in some sort of organizer. I was disappointed to see the slope in the frunk as well, it'd be nice if I can find something that sits in that to keep everything on a relatively flat service, that'd be nice.

Definitely not looking to spend $100+ on this. I was thinking ~$35 would fit my needs.