Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Suspension height not showing

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I picked up my MSP last week Tues - drove from Tesla to Sunstoppers for PPF, ceramic coaing, tint.
Everything checks out perfectly, very surprised and over impressed.

On suspension, when I want to enter my building I set the suspension to "high".
Anytime the car get to that same point , it raises to "high" as expected - very impressive.

However, I don't see the "suspension has raised" showing up in instrument panel.
The only way I know is - under controls - suspension - I see the suspension moved to "high"

I was under the impression it will also show in the instrument panel - am I missing something or is the new software update couple of days ago changed this ?

Also, I currently have a version that doesn't always show it changing the suspension, and I go to the Suspension settings like you to verify. I think there are some bugs in this feature. It recently was expanded to share info with Tesla so that other Tesla's suspension will know where to automatically change for rough roads. Unfortunately, it belatedly raises as I go past the rough section of road. Also, it does not distquish the direction of travel where one side of the road is fine, and the other side needs suspension adjustment. It changes no matter what direction is travelled, based on location.