Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

15 S85D Suspension air compressor

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I've thought to myself lately that the Air suspension compressor has perhaps sounded slightly louder.
Well, today when I was driving in a usual spot where it raises itself for speed bumps, I noticed a lack of the usual sound and instead a much quieter buzz that was constant, along with the car not getting up to Very High. And then the red light in the dash and a message like: Suspension height adjustment not available. Car may not be level.
Service Menu shows some :
EAS_w007_EAS_LevelingNotPossible errors.

This would pretty much have to be the compressor itself failing, right?

I drove the car over plenty of bumps for a good 75 miles home and it's still sitting at a nice level looking height of at least standard, so doesn't seem like any leaks.

Next question would be that I watched a video and ordered a used pump with bracket from a 2013 (which looks like the video) but now having removed the frunk I see my pump looks to be in a bit of a different bracket and like there's more air lines running over the top of it to the valve block assembly which seems to be possibly attached on the same bracket.
I haven't yet tried to start disassembling, but it's it pretty straightforward?

Anything else I should know?
Do I need new ferrules from somewhere?

Thanks!