Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Suspension installation cost

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Question: Does anyone have a recommendation of a QUALITY SHOP(Northern VA, MD area) that can install MPP Coilovers, Camber Arms, Toe Arms, Trailing Arm, and Traction arms, and Front Lower Control Arm Bushings(press in)? PLUS do an legit alignment? I have a place that fits all this criterial BUT I was surprised by the cost. I am willing to pay but I may be out of touch with what things cost. I typically have done these installs in the distant past but that time has come and gone. ANY legit feedback on what people generally have paid is appreciated. Car is a 21 Performance 3.

Thanks

Question: Does anyone have a recommendation of a QUALITY SHOP(Northern VA, MD area) that can install MPP Coilovers, Camber Arms, Toe Arms, Trailing Arm, and Traction arms, and Front Lower Control Arm Bushings(press in)? PLUS do an legit alignment? I have a place that fits all this criterial BUT I was surprised by the cost. I am willing to pay but I may be out of touch with what things cost. I typically have done these installs in the distant past but that time has come and gone. ANY legit feedback on what people generally have paid is appreciated. Car is a 21 Performance 3.

Thanks
I'm in the same boat. Was quoted around 2k by a place in VA.

I'm in the same boat. Was quoted around 2k by a place in VA.
I was verbally quoted just under $1800. I was expecting $1200ish but maybe I’m just out of touch on pricing and it’s also Nova. I was intending to do it myself as I have the tools. I really just want it done RIGHT by someone else and I don’t have the time to do it. Message me if you want to share where you got the estimate and I’ll do the same.

Reactions: nyudoc04

Thanks
I just used P Tuning in Manassas to install MPP lower control arm bearings and do an alignment. About $550 for labor. I was pleased with their knowledge and service. There was a little bit of grinding necessary for the install and they showed and explained it to me before doing any modifying.

FFC563A6-D07C-4448-B022-509C55194CAD.jpeg

It’s started 🤷🏼‍♂️