Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Suspension issues with Plaid?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I get this error message, but not every time I get in the car. Adaptive Ride Control disabled. I booked a service appointment. Only 110 miles on the car.

Attachments

• E2A2B8D8-73D9-49EE-8448-CCBFD2354D1B.jpeg
    E2A2B8D8-73D9-49EE-8448-CCBFD2354D1B.jpeg
    199.3 KB · Views: 170
  • B81D93E1-50D9-4874-B499-CE622EEAC478.jpeg
    B81D93E1-50D9-4874-B499-CE622EEAC478.jpeg
    195.2 KB · Views: 88
Mine doesn’t throw any error messages but my ride doesn’t change from Comfort to Sport, at least not that I can feel. It‘s the same ride no matter what mode is engaged. It seems to be stuck in Sport mode because it beats me up over every little ripple in the road even when set to Comfort.

Reactions: TheFunStarts
Mine doesn’t throw any error messages but my ride doesn’t change from Comfort to Sport, at least not that I can feel. It‘s the same ride no matter what mode is engaged. It seems to be stuck in Sport mode because it beats me up over every little ripple in the road even when set to Comfort.
Same here. No difference at all. I have a service appointment scheduled to see if it can be fixed.

I will need to check that. The graphic representation changed as soon as the setting changed from Sport to Comfort and back to Sport. (the bi-colored line graph that looks like an EKG)
The compression and rebound numbers should jump to around 40% or close to 0% while you're driving depending on what mode you're in. Though I agree, the difference isn't drastic. If you blindfolded me while I was riding along I would not be very successful at guessing the driving mode.