Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Swapping Wheels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We have recently acquired a 2017 Model X which is fitted with 22inch Silver Wheels. Because of our dirt road environment
(SE of Canberra) we are keen to change to 20inch rims. Does anyone want to swap in the other direction?W

I have silvery 20inch brand new Model X rims we may consider selling....we got the 22inc wheels as part of the referral program and have left them on the car so now really don't need the 20inch wheels.
Thank you, but we are really looking for a swap. However are your rims fitted with tyres (never used!) and what sort of money would you sell for?

@redjasper...rims are fitted with tyres, driven 800km's before out 22's fitted...no curb rash...essentially brand new.....from what I understand Tesla sell these wheels and tyres for $5,500 inc GST brand new....so willing to sell for less.

Any damage on your wheels? How far have they km's put on the tyres?

@redjasper...rims are fitted with tyres, driven 800km's before out 22's fitted...no curb rash...essentially brand new.....from what I understand Tesla sell these wheels and tyres for $5,500 inc GST brand new....so willing to sell for less.

Any damage on your wheels? How far have they km's put on the tyres?
There is some curb scuffing on the rims. Tyres have 34k km and are about due for replacement.