Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Switzerland - Long delay in repair parts delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm in Switzerland, and my car has been with the repair shop for three weeks after a small accident that unfortunately requires them to replace the rear passenger door and window. I talked to them today and they still have no idea when the door might arrive and cited long shipping delays for parts.
Does anyone have any experience with this? I saw on the UK forum that someone was able to track down a Tesla service email address and managed to get a part overnight express delivered to their repair shop.
My insurance has said they won't pay for the replacement car while we wait for the parts and this is going to cost quite a bit as I wait.😕

Reactions: HarryYip
I'm in Switzerland, and my car has been with the repair shop for three weeks after a small accident that unfortunately requires them to replace the rear passenger door and window. I talked to them today and they still have no idea when the door might arrive and cited long shipping delays for parts.
Does anyone have any experience with this? I saw on the UK forum that someone was able to track down a Tesla service email address and managed to get a part overnight express delivered to their repair shop.
My insurance has said they won't pay for the replacement car while we wait for the parts and this is going to cost quite a bit as I wait.😕
yea it happen to every countries , i am in Australia and has been waiting for for parts 4 mouths already

I’m in Australia too . Waiting for three months now . Car not driveable . Contacting “Scientific “repair shop and best answer as to how much longer it will be :”don’t know”. When I ask have they contacted Tesla : “Tesla does not know”. Tried to contact Tesla : absolutely impossible to talk to anyone . Cannot wait till the great marques start producing a decent range of EVs. Tesla will then be out