Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sync Messages Not Working after iOS Update to 15.2.1

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ever since updating to iOS 15.2.1 this week, text messaging is disabled in my MY. I've tried restarting my phone and deleting my bluetooth connection in the car and my phone with no success. When I try to turn on Sync Messages, it disconnects my phone, then reconnects with the Sync Messages still turned off. Also, the Show Notifications in the bluetooth phone settings is no longer there.

Is anyone else having he same issue or have thoughts on a possible solution?

Reactions: Voltaire67
Ever since updating to iOS 15.2.1 this week, text messaging is disabled in my MY. I've tried restarting my phone and deleting my bluetooth connection in the car and my phone with no success. When I try to turn on Sync Messages, it disconnects my phone, then reconnects with the Sync Messages still turned off. Also, the Show Notifications in the bluetooth phone settings is no longer there.

Is anyone else having he same issue or have thoughts on a possible solution?

had this problem. Had to start from scratch with deleting all devices from the media list, then reconnecting it all. This is also a finicky procedure as I had to do it at least a few time to get it to work. Could get calls and connectivity but no messages and not a stable connection either. Corrupt data stored somewhere that needed to be purged