Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Syncing specific calendars from iOS

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It looks like there used to be a drop down to select which calendars to sync , but my calendar does not have that. My Tesla opted to sync one oddball shared calendar and none of the others on my phone. Settings on the phone side all look right and sharing is enabled , so not sure how to specific which calendars to send to the car. Can someone help?

With the addition of Zoom conferencing, I decided I might like to share a single calendar with car. I don’t want all my calendars to be shared but I want to create a single calendar with Zoom entries that I can share with the car. I don’t seem to be able to select a single calendar in the IOS Tesla app. To me, calendar sharing appears to be all calendars or nothing. Am I missing something?

I don't remember selecting which calendar to display in the past, but it used to do this correctly. Seems odd that it wouldn't just display same calendar that is selected and displayed on my phone.

Any idea if/when this may be corrected?