Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Taking my kids to their first concert tonight - KISS

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I still go to a lot of concerts (average of 2 or 3 a month) , and my twins (Son & Daughter) always ask if they can go with me .

So for their 8th birthday earlier this week, I surprised them with tickets to their first concert !

KISS was the first band I got into when I was their age, and also the first band I saw in concert , so is kind of cool that it will be my kids first concert as well.

Today is also the opening night of KISS's final world tour , so it will be great so see them on opening night.

We are all taking a day off from school / work tomorrow , so we can truly : Rock n' Roll All Day and Party All Night !

\m/

They have already started to ask if they can go see Accept , Scorpions etc with me in the future....

KISS-Alive-II-Gatefold.jpg

Very cool! :cool:

The only concert I've ever been to was when my parents took 17-year-old me and my younger sister to see Van Morrison, Joni Mitchell, and Bob Dylan in May of 1998 - I still remember what a cool & special experience it was and I'm sure your kids will treasure their concert memory too.

Around the age of 8, I got to join my parents at the movie “On Golden Pond.” Far less fire.

Is it too late for you to adopt me? I promise to buy you every “World’s Greatest/Coolest Dad” shirt/mug/widget I can find for the next 50 Fathers’ Days! :) Well done, Sir!

Thanks , the kids had a great time and were standing up and rocking out for the whole 2 hour show !

Afterwards ,we went for late nite gourmet pizza , and got home after midnight.

It will be a memory they will remember forever , and was great to see and experience their youthful excitement and joy.

Attachments

• 070E73F8-5C34-40A5-8B53-7A3B30D32398.jpeg
    070E73F8-5C34-40A5-8B53-7A3B30D32398.jpeg
    452.1 KB · Views: 54