Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tampa Delivery ???

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone had a Tampa delivery who ordered a LR before the homelink announcement but had delivery after? I'm scheduled tomorrow and trying to figure out how much of a fight I'm in for to get this included in the due bill.

Yikes! Is that a Tesla or DMV issue?
Its Tesla. I went by yesterday and to their credit they we quick to give me a new temp tag and said they are running 45 days behind on issuing permanent ones. A gentleman in the waiting room said he had to get three temp tags before he got his plate. Lets hope that's not the case. They make great cars but lack on the administrative and customer support big time. Growing pains I guess.

I picked up my M3 today. No charger fit issues and rear car seat fit fine. More room back there than I realized. Rep also said that DMV
has been very slow to process permanent plates (maybe due to volume of cars they are selling), but Tesla will keep reissuing temp tags for you. I transferred my old plate from Acura trade-in, so I should be good. Probably will have to wait awhile for the title though. The software looks to be 2019.15.103, which is a bit behind others who seem to be on 20.xx. No beach buggy race game, as of yet, though the old Atari games are there. The kids should have fun when I pick them up tonight!

I picked up my M3 today. No charger fit issues and rear car seat fit fine. More room back there than I realized. Rep also said that DMV
has been very slow to process permanent plates (maybe due to volume of cars they are selling), but Tesla will keep reissuing temp tags for you. I transferred my old plate from Acura trade-in, so I should be good. Probably will have to wait awhile for the title though. The software looks to be 2019.15.103, which is a bit behind others who seem to be on 20.xx. No beach buggy race game, as of yet, though the old Atari games are there. The kids should have fun when I pick them up tonight!
Congrats! You'll love it