Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Tampa, FL - West Swann Ave

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone know what the official activation date is for the Superchargers at the WINN Dixie on Swann. Looks like all the visible installation work has been completed for a couple of weeks. Thanks

I too drove by last evening (July 17). “Innovation in progress....please be patient” signs are still on the charging stations. Looks like the meter has been installed, and no signs of any additional work to be done. I was in too much of a hurry to try plugging in to test whether might be active or not. My guess is TECO is dragging its feet re final inspection and power-up.

Stopped by today (July 21) and noticed that there are now covers over most of the superchargers. Never seen these before so not sure what the covers mean timeline wise.

180721_231038_081367_50.jpeg
180721_231102_798561_65.jpeg

Looks like the final building and electrical inspections were passed as of 7/24 and 7/25. These should be up and running any day now.
Thanks Justin,

Yes, project status is marked complete and the Certificate of Completion was issued on July 26th.

Larry

Attachments

• Certificate_of_Completion_Tampa Supercharger 2100 W Swann.pdf
    70.5 KB · Views: 65