Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TapTes Leather Seat Covers - Experience

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone have any other pictures? How have they lasted over time?
I recently installed nappa leather on my black 2022 model 3 and it’s amazing.

I didn’t like their colour choices as I wanted a deeper burgundy colour not the reddish. The wine colour they have listed does not come out as shown in the pics. Long story short, they worked with me in choosing a custom colour (taken from Lexus burgundy) and produced an amazing finish for the same price as their normal colours.

Installed it myself in abt 1.5 hrs.

See for yourself and let me know…I tbh k it looks stunning judging from the numerous tesla owners who have commented just passing by or while parked anywhere :)

Install was easy. And the y and fitment are absolutely perfect. I think Taptes have worked in their QC. I expected some issues but none to report. The headrests even sit perfectly and seem oem.

FYI the pics make it seem more red than it is.
My phones camera hues are way off on the reds. In reality the colour is 2 shades darker and more burgundy. More like the last pic which is from a Lexus int.

DB0A0BA1-8087-4A09-A75E-F6E6D7D9302D.jpeg
A932DF8A-8321-45A3-8745-51079BB2A88F.jpeg
3899395C-D3DD-4FDB-8C6B-0D6E5406638F.jpeg
87D81F92-368E-4D6E-8035-DC0C23786088.jpeg

Reactions: Kevin Method
I recently installed nappa leather on my black 2022 model 3 and it’s amazing.

I didn’t like their colour choices as I wanted a deeper burgundy colour not the reddish. The wine colour they have listed does not come out as shown in the pics. Long story short, they worked with me in choosing a custom colour (taken from Lexus burgundy) and produced an amazing finish for the same price as their normal colours.

Installed it myself in abt 1.5 hrs.

See for yourself and let me know…I tbh k it looks stunning judging from the numerous tesla owners who have commented just passing by or while parked anywhere :)

Install was easy. And the y and fitment are absolutely perfect. I think Taptes have worked in their QC. I expected some issues but none to report. The headrests even sit perfectly and seem oem.

FYI the pics make it seem more red than it is.
My phones camera hues are way off on the reds. In reality the colour is 2 shades darker and more burgundy. More like the last pic which is from a Lexus int.

View attachment 834953View attachment 834954View attachment 834955View attachment 834956
Thanks for sharing! They are selling the seat covers on Amazon now, I would like order them from Amazon, how much did you get them? TapTes Model 3 Seat Covers on Amazon