Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tasker plugin is awesome!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
EDIT, Ok I managed, very cool. Unfortunately it seems that AutoVoice and Google Assistant doe not work now, hope soon for a fix.

Other thing I do not understand. I made an action GET ALL STATES, but when I start the action, where does all the parameter go??

AutoVoice still works for me.
Yeah, not sure where Get All Stats goes, other than to be used for other actions, such as determining whether it is cold enough to turn on the seats, for example.

Hi, I do have Tasker and just got this plugin. I used tasker in the past but I am a bit rusted. Do you have a link for a tutorial for this plugin, or do you mind to share some basic instructions?

Thanks

EDIT, Ok I managed, very cool. Unfortunately it seems that AutoVoice and Google Assistant doe not work now, hope soon for a fix.

Other thing I do not understand. I made an action GET ALL STATES, but when I start the action, where does all the parameter go??
You can now run tasker tasks directly from google assistant. No need for autovoice any longer: You can now run Tasker tasks straight from Google Assistant

This is basically what Siri Shortcuts do on the iPhone right? I understand this is an old thread, but IOS has had this for a while now!
I have it setup with my Apple Watch so that I just lift my wrist and say the command. It’s great when coming out of the store with my hands full.

Attachments

• 76143339-212C-4933-A148-3D0C6AEE3076.png
    76143339-212C-4933-A148-3D0C6AEE3076.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 92
Reactions: Grovester
I looked at the Github pages and all and confirmed it. "Crazydog", the maker of "Bolt for Tesla", is Jonah Hirsch who appears to be the original developer of the Tesla Tasker Plugin. I'm getting Bolt for Tesla now.

@pjax_ thanks for doing the digging! As I mentioned on that other thread, I've got it installed but have not done anything with it yet. (Likewise for Tasker itself--I purchased it a couple of years ago to make it available in the play store's Family Library, for my partner's son. I still intended to experiment at some point...)

This is basically what Siri Shortcuts do on the iPhone right? I understand this is an old thread, but IOS has had this for a while now!
I have it setup with my Apple Watch so that I just lift my wrist and say the command. It’s great when coming out of the store with my hands full.
Clever! Though, in my Shortcuts app the Tesla app doesn't show up. I wonder if it's because I haven't actually taken delivery yet, and so car control features aren't unlocked in my app yet (because no car to control, duh). Or did you use a third party app?

Agreed - love it!! Here is a screenshot with all of the widgets I created. The climate button turns on the climate control and sets the temperature to 70 degrees. The status button tells me the current battery %, remaining range in miles and temperature inside the car. The horn button flashes the lights and, surprise surprise, honks the horn!
zHtJ7vnRjNGiydskRQ7zzZ54utPVc8VQmphphXA4VQyzET5V5XaY5Lrg_2WlIA-sBA2zM_77t5oGYNXq0Exs94iQFNxinIg_c0wegKkN-JgLx5npL2SM6WdKLwuribHWUREvgY6EalBwlF0JZc6F6hIGGPB_2onqFWCusOuvBZOkpXRqEC_NLiLbDua43wwdCiN2qspJLfgOCHyvUIt1Wque-ui_hlwmbqroe6Yn6ccYDK4CTlceKXtI3pHa_C4fDHf5IMbR2b455Ur2Pp3LeYloLuQngbzumOjiOoLfS8H1v6WaSoDu9T4cXWRbpTcmHeaZ_N9qlWjoNPbh5Gr17TP77dpVme3s8bT5jlBd7OPSKzYscszZvL23TDGMXnzikEoVvvJ7VFCJOAol78Mkgmnnd92t2QOZvK8W_ybwc0kG9D75DlHGkQYH7hTiuiYRHPdm4LIDEU0zqtpjhr81t1c71QeTxjcbE9xdvNMvbyNpRLsT6gUwgOzR-yk0XCQI7hhVIvI0_lQ3IcyVVoDU-3CKp6QdkCLdOyCKpuLvwwC7_zHPYlvtVCXJsfgn3_vjGuSs6-do2v960zWjKBordxHmtxmUuXkzA2xy3yJE-GxjUC70kyX5thmM3M9pxlk_TOVTgGM1L7yUzJulPWmzCJA2mTa-OoBZiHCXWMBCgvyN_qx_CzHOkrtZZpcnSyU=w730-h1540-no
Maybe you need a widget to create screenshots? :cool: