Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tax, Title, Fees, in Texas

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My ‘21 was purchased from Vroom. Will never do that again as the car arrived dirty with swirl marks and a few more paint chips than was shown online.

My wife’s ‘22 was picked up at the Plano SC and had a few issues that were taken care of with mobile service. We have an alignment issue we are getting taken care of week after next.

Just wanted to warn everyone to check the documents that are sent to you. We got our paperwork two weeks after delivery of the new Y. I noticed that the address of the credit union was wrong (was actually the wrong institution completely that happens to have the same name as my credit union). I notified Tesla immediately to get a new packet (it specifically says you can't use white out to correct any mistakes on the document). Here we are another two weeks later, and I'm still waiting for new paperwork. Every time I check with Tesla, I get "we'll look into this for you", but nothing further. Yesterday I asked them to pay my penalty fees since there is no way this new packet will be here by Friday (end of my 30 day window). Does anyone have any experience with getting Tesla to cover this, as it was completely their fault?