Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tein coilovers and larger tires installed MYP

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You were running 20mm front and back? Did the rear rub at all when you had the spacers on or was it only the front?

Do you think a 275/35 front have rubbed also at this new lowered ride height? 275/35 is 0.77 inches (19.5 mm) shorter in overall diameter.

You were running 20mm front and back? Did the rear rub at all when you had the spacers on or was it only the front?

Do you think a 275/35 front have rubbed also at this new lowered ride height? 275/35 is 0.77 inches (19.5 mm) shorter in overall diameter.
When I lowered the car with the stock wheel set up with spacers I had no rubbing issues.

Altering the wheel size would have possibly rubbed but only minor in the front.

I have 20mm spacers I have that I can sell to you.

Just had the Teins installed on my mY with stock 19” tires - the difference is amazing. No more having my teeth chatter while driving around town. Very nice ride - and eats up those parking lot bumps with ease ZevCentric did the install - great guys. Used their recommended settings. Running tire psi at 42

Reactions: fredzos
We have them as well:

If you are on a budget looking for bit more comfortable ride, these will fit the bill. For those who are a bit more spirited in their driving, I would opt for the MPP, KW or Ohlins kits instead.
Can you pm sir. Interested in the Tein and MPP

Just had the Teins installed on my mY with stock 19” tires - the difference is amazing. No more having my teeth chatter while driving around town. Very nice ride - and eats up those parking lot bumps with ease ZevCentric did the install - great guys. Used their recommended settings. Running tire psi at 42
what did they charge for this install?

FYI:
IMG_7758.jpeg