Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Teo's improvement ideas

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
don't come and lecture owners on what they should do

My suggestion wasn't to owners. It was to this website. In reply #1 I said "with the collective intelligence of this forum a much better list could be created". Unless you look at the newspaper ad and think that is the perfect list ever for everybody then I don't see why you would disagree that a better list can be created. For example in reply #4 I added a few items that were not in the newspaper ad. With those additions the list became better than it originally was. Is it now the best list? Of course not. It is nowhere near. This is a dynamic list. It keeps changing. It needs to be updated regularly. My estimation is that over 200 items would be on the list right now. That's why I suggested a top 10 to make it more meaningful.

In the newspaper ad, the user group was only two people. Therefore they missed a few items that are important to others. Each small user group will have the same outcome. Therefore I was suggesting a way to collect data from a much larger group, like the user base of this forum.

When I think about collective intelligence on the web I think amazon web store. I really like how amazon uses a large user group to collect specific data on each issue. There are lots of vbulletin add-ons. Why not find something that could be useful?

This is not necessarily a one man job. In reply #13 I suggested 4 methods and 3 of them are not a single person's job. It would be too difficult for a single person to create such a list because the expectations change county by country. For example in China they don't like the back seats. In the UK there is no mobile connector yet. In some countries they have lots of Chademo chargers. Therefore the adapter would be very useful for them. We all know some of these issues but wouldn't it be better to create a list and put them all together? It was just a suggestion to improve the forum. I suggested 4 ways it can be done if this forum decides to have such a feature.

Last edited: