Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TeraFactory & Cybertruck coming to Austin Tx

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What's viable about this is you definitely don't want to be in the City of Austin or in Travis County - most red tape in Texas for building projects, very California-like. Out east of Austin somewhere makes sense.
Looks like it's going to be Hutto so Williamson County. Pretty predictable considering Dell is in Pfleugerville and there is lots of flat land east of there, cheaper taxes than Travis too.

Umm...

Did Elon's jet land at a tiny little airport outside Austin this morning?

TheWarOnTesla on Twitter

FYI, Elon is hanging out in downtown Austin today. He's staying in a high rise luxury condo which I can see from the window I'm looking out right now. A friend who lives in that building sent me info about it this morning. I won't say the name of the building, for his security, but it's a nice spot with (currently) unobstructed views of Town Lake and the Austin walk/bike trail.. and I assume he's renting. :cool:

We're re-opening the bars here on Friday. I'll let you know if I see him out & about, redpilling. But honestly, I hope he's at home bonding with Archangel-12..

• Informative
Reactions: tinm
Just saw that it's been decided that the new TeraFactory and Cybertruck will be built in Austin, Tx!
Great news for Austin and Texas!
So is anyone else wondering if the factory in Austin Texas will be the Terafactory - Spoken about in the " BATTERY DAY " Conference or Gigafactory? Is it because of a last minute change in plans that we see both on the net being used?