Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesery "Forged Zero G style" wheels seem inexpensive. Not forged?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@Tesery Can wheels be ordered in a squared set up?
Certainly! Tesery wheels can be ordered in a squared set up if that's your preference. Whether you're looking for a balanced look or specific performance advantages, we can accommodate your needs. Feel free to specify your requirements when placing your order, and our team will ensure your wheels are tailored exactly to your specifications.

I looked around some on Tesery.com, but could not find any of the forged wheels in MYP withs and offsets. I'd be interested in a set of 18" in MYP widths/offsets.

I have a Midnight Silver MYP and feel that the matte black or gloss black rims are played out. Wondering about Bronze colors on this car or even white. Too weird?

-Paul

Which island are you on? If Oahu I’d be interested in taking a look at em. what sizes did you get and what was the actual final prices? Reusing TPMS?
Hey Paul, you ended up with a MYP? did you sell the LR 3?
I'm on Oahu also.
As for TPMS my 2020 uses the old style which is cheap on amazon so just planning on picking up generic from Amazon.
I went with the "8 style" in 18s, wanted to stay with the 20s for looks but with Hawaii roads and autopilot I think its only a matter of time.
I requested a little more aggressive offset of +30 and a naked / brushed aluminum finish also confirmed with pictures the stepped 3mm hub bore size so it shouldn't need the 3mm spacer to be mounted correctly.

Reactions: Deaf Paul
I looked around some on Tesery.com, but could not find any of the forged wheels in MYP withs and offsets. I'd be interested in a set of 18" in MYP widths/offsets.

I have a Midnight Silver MYP and feel that the matte black or gloss black rims are played out. Wondering about Bronze colors on this car or even white. Too weird?

-Paul
They seem to be able to able to accommodate nearly any changes you want.

I HOPE my purchase works out, but honestly right now I'm at a 50/50 if I even receive what I'm promised given how good of a deal it is.

I HOPE my purchase works out, but honestly right now I'm at a 50/50 if I even receive what I'm promised given how good of a deal it is.
Keep us posted on what happens!

I bought a MYLR to strip FSD off of, ordered a MYP, was able to get the FSD moved to the new MYP, then sold the M3LR and MYLR both for what I initially bought them for. So overall pretty pleased with the deal/angling I managed overall. The MYP was a crazy cheap “inventory” car with over a 5k discount although Tesla lost the car twice trying to get it to Hawaii. The whole process was so bad it was comical. In the end after tax credits come April, my new MYP with FSD will have cost me about $42,700. The only bad thing is that it’s Midnight Silver, my second least favorite color. Black would have been worse for Hawaii. I wanted white and would have settled for Red…. No go.

Aftermarket racks on, aftermarket tow hitch and wiring on, tinted and ceramic coated…. Just don’t like the overweight/oversized wheels…

-Paul

Keep us posted on what happens!

I bought a MYLR to strip FSD off of, ordered a MYP, was able to get the FSD moved to the new MYP, then sold the M3LR and MYLR both for what I initially bought them for. So overall pretty pleased with the deal/angling I managed overall. The MYP was a crazy cheap “inventory” car with over a 5k discount although Tesla lost the car twice trying to get it to Hawaii. The whole process was so bad it was comical. In the end after tax credits come April, my new MYP with FSD will have cost me about $42,700. The only bad thing is that it’s Midnight Silver, my second least favorite color. Black would have been worse for Hawaii. I wanted white and would have settled for Red…. No go.

Aftermarket racks on, aftermarket tow hitch and wiring on, tinted and ceramic coated…. Just don’t like the overweight/oversized wheels…

-Paul
Damm great deal a lot of work in-between lol but nice maneuvering

Reactions: Deaf Paul
An

I HOPE my purchase works out, but honestly right now I'm at a 50/50 if I even receive what I'm promised given how good of a deal it is

any news on your purchase my friend?

Hey Paul, you ended up with a MYP? did you sell the LR 3?
I'm on Oahu also.
As for TPMS my 2020 uses the old style which is cheap on amazon so just planning on picking up generic from Amazon.
I went with the "8 style" in 18s, wanted to stay with the 20s for looks but with Hawaii roads and autopilot I think its only a matter of time.
I requested a little more aggressive offset of +30 and a naked / brushed aluminum finish also confirmed with pictures the stepped 3mm hub bore size so it shouldn't need the 3mm spacer to be mounted correctly.
Did you get the wheels? Pics please. Too good of a deal to be true?