Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Account Issues - Model 3 reservation Date

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello Folks,
Is anyone noticing any issues on their Tesla account when they login. I tried using multiple devices to login but noticed the same behavior. The reservation date shows up as today's date and the link for delivery estimate is missing (See screenshot below). When I refresh the page everything shows up again correctly.

I am hoping this is a sign that my option to configure will show up soon but I am sure that is not the case. Some background - I am day 1 reservation holder and reserved online in the first 10 mins.

Attachments

• Tesla Reservation.png
    Tesla Reservation.png
    340.8 KB · Views: 84
Hello Folks,
Is anyone noticing any issues on their Tesla account when they login. I tried using multiple devices to login but noticed the same behavior. The reservation date shows up as today's date and the link for delivery estimate is missing (See screenshot below). When I refresh the page everything shows up again correctly.

I am hoping this is a sign that my option to configure will show up soon but I am sure that is not the case. Some background - I am day 1 reservation holder and reserved online in the first 10 mins.
I have the same thing. Says I reserved today. And the delivery estimate drop down is missing. I reserved 4/1/2016.

The Tesla website has been up and down all weekend starting late Friday night into early Saturday morning. I know becasue I basically have that tab open at all times waiting for my invite ;). So it would seem they are trying to make some updates to the site. But these updates could simply be related to the new map feature they added last week. They also could mean the delivery system is slowing down the website or that they are going to update our shipping dates considering most, if not all, current owners like myself have a Nov-Jan delivery time and we all know that is unlikely to happen. We will see in time though as with anything with Tesla :)