Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Tesla added over 1,000 Inventory Model 3s to the EU

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That was, I think, a temporary glitch; I think most of these cars were unassigned VINs on the ships that either just arrived or are scheduled to arrive. Since some users reported not seeing a VIN in their account page's source code for some time it may even have been assigned VINs that were mistakenly shown on the page. I doubt you would have been able to actually order all of these, at leasr the ones showing less than 20km.

There were also some legit demo models with 500-1000km on the counter, and these still appear to "really" be there.

They all appear on Tesla's website as available inventory for sale.

If it is a glitch and they are removed from Tesla's website, they will be removed from EV-CPO too.

edit: They all also have a location assigned to each unit in each country, which I'll be updating shortly.

Ah, I see it's changed again. For some time even in Belgium you could see tons of inventory, and most of it wasn't from Belgium. Then everything went away, and now some cars have returned but you can only see some Belgium based inventory...

If had to wager a guess they're showing this for a future attempt at allowing people who haven't been assigned a VIN to change their config if they still want Q2 delivery.

When there were RWD/LR with towbars on the Morning Cornelia (more than orders, since the availability of these cars with a towbar had not even been announced when the ship was over the Atlantic!) internal Tesla sales phoned around to find people who might be interested in the same config they had ordered but with a towbar.

Reactions: neroden