Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla All Weather floor mats for Y

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As a new hopefully soon to be Tesla owner, are the Tesla brand all weather floor mats good quality and will they be available around the same time as deliveries start happening? I would opt for WeatherTech when they become available but would prefer to use a Tesla branded floor mat.

I had the Tesla (weathertech) ones in my previous Model S, and now have the ones from Evannex in my new Y. The Weathertech ones were fine. They more like a stiff plastic. The came with a very strong velcro that made me not want to risk removing them (and I didn't) when I traded the care. They were fine.
The Evannex ones are softer, more rubbery. They reminded me of the padding that goes under carpets in your home at first. I first thought they were a little weird, but they have grown on me. I like the feel. The come with an adhesive backing. I haven't removed the backing for that yet, but will do that soon. I hope that helps in your decision.

Reactions: EVDRVNVA