Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla All Weather Protection Kit [mudflaps/ppf] - Anyone in the UK Been Contacted?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks for flagging this on the other post. I can confirm above that with the extensions it drags not only on speed bumps but also on the ground if you’re going round a corner! I don’t even have the performance with slightly lowered suspension (IIRC) - they will be awful.

Total fail.

My extensions are coming off immediately and I’ll try with just a short ones for a while.

I know this is a stale thread but in case anyone is wondering I can confirm the if you have a Tesla M3 performance you get a serious noise/scraping problem with the mudflaps. Not only do I get "SCRAAAAAPE" when I go over speedbumps, I've got a "SCRAAAAAPE" as I decelerate onto a roundabout coming off the motorway. And this is with tires at 44psi...

DR

Personally I looked at the clearance for my M3P and decided this would happen, so just went with the splash guards without the extensions.
Any issues so far?

I had a white after market set on my LR and had no problems, however there is a bit of a incline getting on to my drive, not a problem in the LR, but the front air damn on my daughters (standard) Fiesta catches if it's not driven on or off at an angle, so I can see me having issues with the P!